I know that you miss bread so I am sharing my recipe that is great for biscuits and a grain free corn bread. You can even use it in dressings.
My biscuit and bread recipe:
?2 cups almond flour
￼?1 cup arrowroot or tapioca flour
￼?1 tsp sea salt￼
?1.2 tsp grain free baking powder￼
?5 tbsps coconut oil￼
?1 tbsp honey￼
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.?
2. Put all dry ingredients into a food processor or stir until mixed. The
mixture will still be dry.?
3. In a medium size bowl whisk egg whites, honey, and coconut oil.?
4. Add wet ingredients to dry mixture slowly until combined together.?
5. Using a medium size spoon put about a tbsp of mixture on the
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown
You can also make this bread flat and use as cornbread or in in stuffing.
Looking for recipes for the Holidays?
Check out my Grain Free Cranberry Orange Muffins.